PEIXOS SAVALL SA is the owner of the website www.peixossavall.com (hereinafter the "Website") entity established in C/ Pau Casals, 13 and with CIF number A- 43237866 and is intended to selling fish.
PEIXOS SAVALL SA guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User on the Website and in compliance with the provisions of Law 15/ 1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, in her 1720 RD / 21 December 2007 and remaining applicable regulations, informs you that :
- All personal data provided to PEIXOS SAVALL SA will be treated by it in accordance with the Organic Law 15 /1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December and will be incorporated into the file USERS oF tHE WEBSITE, created and maintained under the responsibility of PEIXOS SAVALL SA, which has been duly registered with the Spanish data Protection Agency.
- The data are collected for the following purposes : management, study and resolution of queries and sending advertising and market research electronically on the company, its activities, products and services, and documentation of various kinds.
- The collection and processing of personal data has taken the appropriate security measures to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21.
- PEIXOS SAVALL SA is committed to protecting the confidential information to which you have access.
- PEIXOS SAVALL SA not use in any way the personal data that you put at your disposal to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in paragraph b ) of this document and, where appropriate, to achieve its own merits.
- The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data and the right to withdraw consent for any of the purposes mentioned above, sending PEIXOS SAVALL SA duly signed letter to our address postcard shown above, stating clearly where contact details, which must accompany photocopy of your DNI / NIF or proof of your identity.
- The user authorizes the processing of personal data provided in the terms indicated. To do this press the "SEND" button located after the data collection form.
"In accordance with Royal Decree Law 13 /2012, we inform you that our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics places a number of cookies ( 4 by default) to your computer with the only order to evaluate the type of navigation performed by the website and submit reports on website activity.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, unless the law requires him to do this or is necessary for system operation. Google will not associate your IP address with any other information you have.
Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement. This agreement ensures that the data transfer will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards.
Google has developed a supplement that you can install into your browser if you want to not be tracked by their cookies : Add Opt -out of Google Analytics.